If you have a positive attitude and would enjoy making a difference in the lives of children, then you should consider working for Chartwells K-12 Food Service Team in Jacksonville, Florida! We are interviewing now. Various Duval County School locations. Immediate openings for Beaches, Kernan, Hodges, Southside, Mandarin, San Marco, Ortega, Baldwin.
What we offer:
• Set schedule: Monday-Friday, shifts between 6am-3pm
• Full-time and Part-time employment options
• 11 paid holidays; 10 paid sick days each year
• Full Time benefits eligibility at 30 hours per week
• Medical benefits for full-time employees
• $8.75 to start and advancement opportunities
Food service and cash handling experience is preferred, but not required. We provide paid on-the-job training!
As a Food Service Worker you will:
• Assist in the proper preparation, presentation, and serving of food.
• Maintain sanitation standards in the preparation area, serving area, and kitchen facility.
• Operate cash register, and handle cashiering duties such as transactions, giving change, and completing cashing reports.
• Provide courteous, efficient, and friendly customer service.
• Follow principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
• Replenish condiments, beverages and general supplies while maintaining service area cleanliness.
You must be able to:
• Perform arithmetic operations (add, subtract, multiply, and divide) involving United States monetary units.
• Interact professionally with co-workers and students.
• Ensure compliance with company service standards, inventory, and cash controls procedures.
• Reach, bend, squat, wipe, push, pull and stand for long periods of time.
• Lift and carry items weighting up to 50 pounds.
Chartwells K-12 is the food services provider to all Duval County Public School Cafeterias. Chartwells is dedicated to serving students healthy and nutritious meals. Eat. Learn. Live... exemplifies Chartwells’ promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not only our business, it’s our commitment to the communities in which we serve!
Complete the quick "Apply Now" and you will be invited to our next Recruiting Event. On-The-Spot Job Offers. We will match you with your school preference!
** GREAT WORK HOURS, NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS, PAID HOLIDAYS PAID SICK DAYS **
If you would like to influence the next generation, consider joining our team! Apply today.
Chartwells K-12 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.